Gminne Centrum Kultury
i Ekologii w Cisnej
Gmina of Cisna winter in Bieszczady charming mountains Poland
Gmina of Cisna (Poland) is one of the most charming parts in Poland. Beautiful forests grow almost everywhere, covering mountains, full of wild animals. What mountains! These mountains
are Bieszczady, the finest mountains among others in Poland.
Though Bieszczady in the Gmina of Cisna have kept their wild character every tourist can find here something for himself. The apartments of different standards, delicious regional food
and a lot of attractions to spare your time.
Part of the Gmina area is under the National Park of Bieszczady , the rest lies along the boundary of the Park Krajobrazowy Ciśniańsko-Wetliński. It guarantees that after long time
we would be able to find here charming nature, wild animals or fairy streams, where you can drink water with no fear.
Every region in the Gmina of Cisna comes to be an excellent point for tourist routes. The routes differ with different difficulties or passing time. There you can find easy walking
routes, also you can climb up in the upper parts of Bieszczady. Every tourist can find here something for himself.
If you don't wish to climb the mountains, our gmina can offer you a number of other attractions. Riding, forest routes or ski elevators are only some opportunities to spare your time.
You are wellcome to the Gmina of Cisna.
White madness in Winter period.
Winter in Bieszczady is the white madness period. Large coat of white fluff covers mountain routes and ski trails, it's a wonderful time for mountain skiing and racing. Elevators are
waiting for sport lovers.
Cisna - has the route length of 700 metres, tel. kom. 695 516 432 www.bieszczady.travel.pl Parking, track shaken up with ratrak,
hire of ski and snowmobiles, ski school, nourishment in Bacówka under Hon near the elevator. Cost of subscription 20 PLN for 10 descents, www.bieszczady.travel.pl
Kalnica – has routes of 850, 800, 650 metres long, tel. kom. 501 170 434 www.kalnica.pl Parking, bar, hire and sevice of ski equipment, ascent
shaken up with ratrak, snow cannon, ski school.
Liszna – has the route length of 350 metres tel. 013 468 63 11 www.dybasiowka.republika.pl
Here in the biospheric reserve of Eastern Karpaty rushing downward on sledges you may have an opportunity to see works of mother nature. For searching more strong impressions there
you can hire snow motor scooters where under an eye of a guide you can go on a majestic journey.
BIESZCZADY – charming mountains, magnificent view of their peaks make unforgettable impressions. To have beautiful impressions you should feel safe and have prudence and
you should observe the rules:
- before ascending a mountain check your health state, take care of your conditions,
- do not ascend a mountain at your arrival day and to your first journey plan your good route, leave to mountains in the morning,
- leave your planned route information in safety (in your apartament), try to follow it,
- do not ascend a mountain alone,
- be ready for rain, sudden cooling (snow or storm), prepare the proper clothes,
- take with you necessary equipment: flashlight, matches, map, compass (GPS).
- in winter take another warm cap and gloves, thermos and high-calorie meal
- before to take your ski except state condition check your equipment at work,
- pay attention to information and warnings about the impending danger of avalanches.
In moments of danger keep calm and prudence